Our aim is to ensure we match the right person with the right job. We work with a deep rooted philosophy that focuses
on elevating livelihood with a passion for each individual candidate, rather than simply 'providing jobs'. We are
Specialized in providing the best fit for employers and candidates to create a win-win situation. Our service specialists
are on hand to guide you through to match an ideal placement.
Writing a Resume
- Contact information
- Skill summary
- Work experience
General Style Tips
- List the most recent experience first.
- Emphasize your accomplishments by using bold, italics, or underlining.
- Include some comments about your work from a supervisor, manager, or customer.
- Include volunteer or community service involvement that supports your application.
- Do not include references on the resume.
- Use good paper and type
- Write an interesting letter with the employer's name
- Give potential employers a reason to get curious about your resume
- Follow up with an action statement
Understanding the Interview
- Name of the company
- Position you are being interviewed for
- Name of the people conducting the interview
- Company's purpose/goals
- Gather some information about the company
- Familiarize yourself with their website
- Check for news articles or other publications